One Button Bob One Button Bob

Amazing Game!

Favorite part is still the music, what is it? Can I download it somewhere?

SMO Arena Fighter SMO Arena Fighter

It's Alright...

...but not bad enough to never make another game.

The Problem is that it's just flawed. A little more time fixing the bugs, and this could be a fantastic game.

Problems:
Characters are too "Light", and the game is more about balance than gunplay.

What's the point of unlocking weapons if you can barelly use them? (I bought about 10 guns, played arena mode for 10 minutes, and i never saw the guns i purchased)

Mic Mode is a neat idea, but awkward and shouldn't belong in the game.

Lack of Backgrounds.

Lack of character Variation

Plays and looks almost exactly like Chaos Faction

I'd love to see your next work. Don't Give up.

fungus-shark408 responds:

No! Never again... I just can't take the rejection. Not even Doom music could make me program more Flash games!

Call to Arms Normandy Call to Arms Normandy

Well programed and cool.

i love to know where you got the code for this game. While it lacks graphics, it's programing is great.

Poke Me! Poke Me!

Have you ever seen "Greg the Bunny" the TV series?

You remind me of the mailman character in the last episode.

If you haven't seen it, you'll never know.

BWUHAHAHAAHA!

Four Second Frenzy Four Second Frenzy

Too much variation between the gametypes

For this kind of game, ur lookin' for simple games that are easy to figure out and possible to beat in four seconds. A few of these games are so god awful, mostly because the design of the game is so poor. Certain games, i didn't even see what i was supposed to be controlling. Also, it seems like the same games over and over, try a different order.

Newgrounds Ragdoll Newgrounds Ragdoll

Ya done good kid.

Nice work man.

Thing-Thing 2 Thing-Thing 2

PLEASE READ!!!!

I've played this game all weekend. I have beaten it three times and need to add a lengthy review, not just to say thanks, but to say what i think would be awesome for Thing-Thing 3.

I think that Thing - Thing 3 should have:
Enemies with guns.
The first few levels w/ no guns, but as the game continues, they should have guns.
More weapon variety:
Although this game had AMAZING weapons, there weren;t enough.
There should be more categories (Melee, handgun, smg, Machine Gun, explosive, and random ((like the toliet in madness)
THE BOSSES GUN!!!
That gun the boss carried was so well designed, it needs to be used!!!

De-Animator De-Animator

Amazing

I've been playin it alot on ebaums, and this is one of my top five fav. games. High Score:150

Shoot!!! (X-tra Features) Shoot!!! (X-tra Features)

OMFG

This is very good. You need to do full 30 sec + animations, and you'll be a god in the portal

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

PURE GENISUS

If i die before Tom Fulp Or Dan Paldin, I will recommend God that they should go to heaven for making such awesome